SALHAN FAMILY

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SALHAN FAMILY
SALHAN FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALHAN FAMILY

SALHAN FAMILY & FRIENDS GET TOGETHER ON THE NET

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syd's Bar room jokes!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep sh*t."

Laughing

2Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

'oh my darling, drink makes you look so sexy.'
'but i haven't been drinking.'
'no, but i have.'

3Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A Japanese man walks into a currency exchange in Trafalugar Square and hands 10,000 yen over the counter. The Woman siles and hands him back $70. The following week, he again walks in and puts down 10,000 yen- but this time the teller only gives him $60.
'Why less this week?' he asks the teller
The lady smiles and says , 'flucutations.'
The Japanese man storms out, and just before slamming the door, turns around and says, 'Well, Fluc to Blittish , too.'

4Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. This being a big event, the girl tells her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and "do it" for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never done it before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some protection. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about protection and doing it. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many he'd like to buy; a 3-pack, a 10-pack, or a family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be very busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parent's house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in." The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy still deep in prayer with his head down. Ten minutes pass and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to her boyfriend, "I had no idea you were so religious. The boy turns and whispers back, I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.

Last edited by Syd Salhan on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

Tarquin the upper class git comes across a beutiful naked woman lying in the forest with her legs spread wide open. Not believing his luck, he approaches her and asks if she's game.
The woman replies. 'Yes.'
So he shoots her

6Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

'let me tell you.' said old william, slurring into his pint of bber.
'alcohol's a dreadful thing, dreadful.It killed my wife ,you know.'
'i'm sorry to hear that.' replied his listener, ' alcoholic was she?'
'no, no, i came home drunk and shot her.'

7Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A traffic cop flagged down a motorist and said, 'I'm arresting you for going through three red lights.'
'Yeah, well, I'm colour blind,' said the motorist.
'In addition to that, you were exceeding the speed limit,' said the policeman. 'So what?' said the motorist. 'And on top of all that you were going the wrong way down a one-way street,' added the officer. 'I always did have a lousy sense of direction,' said the motorist with a smile.
At that point, his wife leaned forward from the ,back seat and said, 'Don't pay any attention to him, officer. He always talks like this when he's had a few drinks.'

8Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman were in a pub, talking about their sons. My son was born on St George's Day," commented the English man. "So we obviously decided to call him George" "That's a real coincidence," remarked the Scot. "My son was born on St Andrew's Day, so obviously we decided to call him Andrew." "That's incredible, what a coincidence, "said the Irishman. "Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake."

9Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A brain walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a pint of beer please."
The barman looks at him and says "Sorry, I can't serve you."
"Why not?" askes the brain.
"You're already out of your head."

10Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain.
"Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor."You have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman.
"What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, "be a little more specific."
The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe, "Ow, even THAT hurts", she cried. The doctor checked her thoughtfully for a moment and told her his diagnosis, "You have a broken finger."

11Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Top Cat

Top Cat

A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. The two space aliens inside seemed completely unconcerned about detection; in fact, the letters "UFO" were emblazoned in big, bold letters on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood and gawked in silence, paralyzed with shock, his young blonde attendant nonchalantly filled up the tank and waved to the two aliens as they took off.

"Do you realize what just happened?" the station owner finally uttered.

"Yeah," said the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the space aliens in that vehicle?!"

"Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the letters 'UFO' on the side of that vehicle?!"

"Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Don't you know what 'UFO' means?!"

The blonde attendant rolled his eyes. "Good grief, boss! I've been
working here for six years. Of course I know what 'UFO' means
'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

12Syd's  Bar room jokes! Empty Re: Syd's Bar room jokes! Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:28 am

Top Cat

Top Cat

Retirement

My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.

What used to be my sex appeal, is now my water spout.

Time was when, of its own accords, from my trousers it would spring.

but now I have a full time job, just to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.

For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.

But now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues.

To see it hang its withered head, and watch me tie my shoes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]