SALHAN FAMILY

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SALHAN FAMILY
SALHAN FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALHAN FAMILY

SALHAN FAMILY & FRIENDS GET TOGETHER ON THE NET

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules & Regulations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules & Regulations Empty Rules & Regulations Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the SALHAN Family & Friends Forum! Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the site policies.

Forum Rules:

In order to maintain a friendly and pleasant atmosphere on the site I the Admin have implemented some basic rules of conduct, which may be updated by myself from time to time without notice. I insist that ALL members, abide by the rules and policies

* A friendly debate and discussion is fine, however as the Admin of the forum i will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or inflammatory posts.

* I will not allow posts that are sexual in nature.

* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

* I reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice, issue warnings or ban members.

* I have the authority to take any actions i feel appropriate to ensure the forum is not disrupted or abused in any way or form.

* DO NOT post any illegal contents suchas music or videos which could be classed as pirated materials onto the forum.

* Admin decision is final in all matters.

Now you understand the rules lets get posting

Admin

https://salhan.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum